The opportunity

As gays mature, they become bolder. They think that the world can change because of them. They think that more people would back them to be gayer. These statements are true in my case. 8 years into my life out of the closet I'm considering going the full distance; speaking on national television about gay issues, especially Section 377.

Parry sent me a message late in the night asking me if I was interested in joining a show about 'Homosexuality and it's social implications' on NDTV. I certainly got a rush of blood. But with exams just about a few days around the corner, I thought it was not worth the risk.

This was my first potential brush with the media regarding homosexuality. I didn't take it this time. The next time, I will. Well really, I might.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...