It's a mess!

In the last two days, I've managed to shift all of my, S.', JD's and the other two band member's stuff to my new apartment. It is a big fucking mess. S.' apartment is not going to be ready until Sunday. So I can't move half of the stuff up to his place. My cupboard and bed aren't going to be ready until a couple of more days. So there are literally dozens of boxes, bags and musical instruments scattered around. I don't have space to put things after sorting.

Don't believe it huh? Here's some hardcore photography.







I've got the electrical work done. The plumbing required is too expensive for me now. So is a gas stove and a cylinder. And I have to cut down my expenses as well. I have a refrigerator, microwave, a toaster and a coffee maker. I guess that's a good start.

But for sorting out the mess, I don't know where to start. The relief is that my computer is up and running with a good internet connection and I have WorldSpace satellite radio blaring BOB round the clock.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heavens!

Start with the kitchen! Please!

How can you even think in a mess?

My fingers are itching to start scrubbing your kitchen counter and everything on it!

A well wisher in NYC

Kris Bass said...

It's true. I can't think of anything. On top of the mess that is already there, S.' is acting like a pig once more and dirtying the place with spit! Imagine!

Anonymous said...

Spit? who spits nowadays?????? who is s?

Are you going to living with this "person in dire need of a spitoon"?

Cant you say something?

Well you just have to follow him around with a rag!

A well wisher in NYC

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...