Dull day ends with 'Primeval'


The second day of my tour was a dull dragging day. The climate is hot and humid, and to my extreme relief, less dusty. But there is hardly any company and I’m not at all in a mood to start socializing. As I had expected, I don’t even feel like openly talking to my parents.

But yet, I feel like watching movies. And I watched the B-rated scary movie of the year so far – ‘Primieval’. I watched it in one of the dingiest theatres in town; the one which usually plays the not-so-popular Enlgish flicks. I purposefully chose the second show as I wanted to at least try if I could get some luck with cruising. But I didn’t. Thankfully, the movie was okay. That kept me busy

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...