Manohar Kadam is big now

 


Another night passes by as I try finding excuses not to go. Today I sat at the mess downstairs (to my room) appearing to be watching a rather boring cricket match. The saving grace, Manohar Kadam. He was there purr-chugging his way into adulthood. He's a little more wary of people these days. Doesn't surprise me, considering the fact that my roomie's best friend has thrown stuff at him once in my presence. Bitches and scoundrels, you will die a painful death for all the deeds that you have done. PETA will fight against you.

Oh by the way, in the picture Master Kadam is sitting on my lap in a dark(er) corner of our mess.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...