Home Sweet Home

Today I spent a lot of time away from home touring a few of my cousins' places. Quite unnatural and quite unexpected. I had to do it and I finished doing it. But the content of the pictures in the post is to let you in on my home - sweet home.

My desk - where I spent about 12 years studying - 4 year of high school, 2 years of pre-grad and 6 years of grad (medicine).

 


My room - without the bed. The bed has been shifted to another room.

 


My sister's room where I have shared many a moment with my sister!

 
Posted by Picasa


The 'kitchen' upstairs - This used to be our jam room where E-boi and I started our band-life. We had the drumset in and had a table fan for air conditioning! hahaha...
 


This is our veranda downstairs where I used to spend those lovely early morning sipping amazing coffee that my Mom makes reading the newspaper.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...