In the middle of the Double Header

The double emergency indeed is tiring. With me being the last one to go to sleep (yes, I managed to get a couple of hours of nap), and the first to get up, I feel tired now. The tiredness because of lack of sleep is unexplainable really. When I look at something, I miss out on what is around it. Something like a narrowed field of vision. Drowsiness makes me try to concentrate on the thing which I'm giving attention to more. Which sort of short-sights my vision. Well, whatever.



The bad news is that the patient who I operated yesterday has expired. I don't know the exact reason of death. Therefore, the post-mortem was ordered for. Whatever it may be, I hope it is nothing related to utterly haste that we practiced, in patient's interests of course, to get him operated.



The air of protest is swarming across the campus. Black band day was observed (I'm not wearing one, I don't know where to get them from) and there is a protest march in Azaad Maidan. The general feel is that we aren't heading for a strike. But nothing is fixed, is it?



Apart from all such serious issues, the beard that I'm growing is giving me itchiness. I don't know if I'll look good with the beard. But I'm willing to take the chance. I can't dare to grow a mush alone as I think it won't be thick enough.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...