"An honest confessional, with a sprinkle of humor and opinion, of an academician/musician seeking happiness" Find me now on https://enagyginglife.wordpress.com
OT day again?
Today, due to fortunate or unfortunate coincidences, I was not washed up in any of the surgeries. That way I could get some free time for rest. At the end of all, I screwed myself up by informing sir the actual information about the OT (or the lack of cases in another unit). That meant that I have to spend the whole of tomorrow again in the OT. Boring it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Engayging Life has moved to WordPress
Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress
Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...
-
Creativity thrives on adversity. Take it from me. This is true. I had an extremely bad day with shades of depression due to same old reasons...
-
[ Why are we talking about Miss Adela Quested? Because he/she/it started commenting on my blog a couple of days back and has indicated his/h...
No comments:
Post a Comment