Back on mah very own 'puter

I'm writing this at bloody 4 AM. Reconfirming my craziness time and again. But I need to re-start writing somewhere right? It's been about 10 days. My to-be-date Victor has already reminded me of the lack of entries. Apparently, he's very much hooked on to my blog and it's craziness. Good for us.



In the week after I bought my computer, I couldn't find time to sit on it and type. That is the fucking paradox. What would anyone think when I say that I don't find useven the kind of time that I used to find in the last three months. That's because I'm working in a new unit from the 1st of this month. A new unit doesn't mean just change of wards or patients. It means a total shift of paradigm; that's what you would expect an MBA to say. But then, cliches are fun to use.



Yeah, my paradigm shift. My ass. However cheap it looks/sounds, it is true. I'm at at totally new ward. New personnel to work with. The uneasiness of strangeness and the expectable edginess in the routine conversations creeps in. Everybody seems to be unsure of the new colleague(s). That happens everywhere.



But in my case, I came from a triple emergency. 3 out of 4 days was an emergency. The one day out of that was spent totally for my computer. Therefore, I was extremely tired. Besides, my co-houseman now is not as co-operative as my other houseman. The new one is awesome in his managerial skills. He is like a rolls-royce. Mean, efficient, well-oiled machine. But is not warm and friendly. Therefore, problems evolved. Other unimaginably creepy situations also contributed to this literary exile.



But the most important thing is that I'm back. With a lot to write. A lot is happening around me and my life. Things like my new computer and a possible new apartment etc. Big stuff. Keep looking at this space.

1 comment:

jerry_mumbai said...

hey kris...shouldn't crib too much about residency....will realize later that it rest of your life is fucking worse!!!

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...