Arindam Choudhary tweet

Last week sometime, I tweeted something funny about Arindam Choudhary and IIPM. I was getting tired listening to him in the promotional advertisements for the Sunday Indian as well as those really lame IIPM advertisements. My tweet went like this: “I think IIPM would get more global exposure if someone kills Arindam Choudhary.” My usual Mallu sarcasm was kicking in. I got even a ‘like’ on the FB cross-posting for the same tweet.

Yesterday, I got an e-mail from the all India dean of IIPM. He kindly requested me to consider deleting the tweet because he thought it was offensive and detailed physical harm for Arindam Choudhary. He was very polite and courteous. I considered the situation for a bit and agreed to delete the tweet. From my point of view, the message was already conveyed to those who mattered to me. More importantly, I had vented my frustration. So today, I deleted the tweet.

The tweet has been deleted but the story is immortalized here.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...