Coming out to parents?

I had decided not to a few months back. My favorite uncle, my sister and my circle of friends advised me not to. But I guess I'm getting a little frustrated with the wait. So when my parents visit me, there is a good chance that I will come out to them.

I want to have a framed photograph in my living room of that gorgeously handsome lover that I have . That's going to take them by surprise! If that was the starter, how am I going to explain about the prosperity of my new apartment with all the kitchen utilities? How can I conceal the fact that I chat to Vinokur hours every day? There will be a few bottles of his medications that might need explaining as well.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...