Why Not Rock HRC!


Well this title wouldn't make much of sense to most who wouldn't understand that there is an Irish Rock band called 'Why Not' who are touring Mumbai. Today, it was their turn to rock the Hard Rock Cafe and did they rock! Wow! I looooooooooove them. For their covers only though. They covered U2 so brilliantly that I have decided to add U2 as one of the bands that I need to go watch live before I die. The songs that they did, to which I managed to scream with are 'One', 'Pride (In the Name of Love)', 'With Or Without You'. But their originals sucked. I really didn't think that they did their study on songwriting properly. E-boi felt the same way. But Xander was impressed. And I was wondering why. Parry couldn't make it to the show. I was kinda sad that he didn't.

Apart from that, them Irish men are bloody hot! Even the women were, apparently as I found out as I caught up with Xander while sipping on Orange Juice after the show. Xander got to hang out with the violinist from the band at the VIP lounge as his company was conducting the event. He was excited to have taken some snaps with the guitarist of the band as well.

I felt like hanging out at the HRC till they closed thanks to my roomie. I never want to come home these days. I know that I needed to sleep before tomorrow's surgery. But still, my roomie is such a bloody sucka!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...