The Penultimate Day - The Lord of The Rings

I spent most of today watching the DVD collection of Lord of the Rings that I had bought recently. Amazing to even think that there are five movies – 3 of the Lord of the Rings and 2 others, in this pirated DVD. The video quality is poor but it worked and I finished one task that I had wanted to for a long time.

Wonderful! Wonderful! Brilliant! Gandalf - Sir Ian McKellen is amazingly sexy! And there is so much of male bonding in the movies!

Then, I visited a couple of friends and relatives of mine here and I ended up buying chips for my friends in Mumbai.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...