Fool's day went amiss; well almost...

I still can't quite believe that yesterday was April Fool's day. After years, I didn't even realize that it was until today morning, I had to write on a patient's file, April 2, 2007.

Then I read in the newspaper about the Google prank. The Toile Internet Service Protocol gag that they pulled off (in the US I felt)! I laughed heartily at the name 'Dark Porcelain' thinking how innovative Google was and how naive the users were (Google must have thought of the name!).

Then I remembered that I was almost fooled by the introductory ad to what Google called 'Gmail Paper'. First, I thought (despite realizing that it came on April Fool's day) that it must be a prank. Then I read the details I thought 'Wow!'.

The carefully orchestrated prank did work! Aargh! The newspaper report finally did it! Today evening, I was talking to the e-boi saying that Google had fooled the whole world but me with 'Dark Porcelain' and that we have a great way to print out tabs of songs by using 'Google Paper'.

Muahahhaahaha........ Google, you win!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...