Something keeps me busy

I can't quite put my finger on what's keeping me from blogging. My life is so full of stuff to do these days. So fucken full.



First of all, I must admit that I'm proud to say that I've finally done something worthy enough in the post-Tsunami situation to make me glow so bright that the places I visit can do without interior lighting. Yes. I went for a relief/rescue activity with a team of professionals and others. This happened last week and I spent about 6 days travelling and visiting affected places. Even though it seems too late for such a trip, we managed to help a few hundreds of people.



The photos taken from the places are shocking. You will find a couple at the bottom of this post.



Apart from that, there is are a lot of other stuff like playing a stenographer to almost each and every colleague, writing a new song, going through the enormous volume of mail that I receive, creating a website for the NGO group which sponsored the trip etc.



This is not the whole picture I can assure you. I feel like writing a thousand posts right now. But that will have to wait. Meanwhile, just go through the photos from my trip.




A house which was totally destroyed by the tsunami.



This boat which was docked at the shore was washed about 2 km into land and finally ended up in a paddy field!




Another household shattered.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...