Hitting on my professor

Over the past month, I've been messing around with one of my prime fantasies of all time; to seduce a professor. First of all, I've building this plan up from the time I started working. That was about five months. Since joining, I realized that most of the qualities that he seemed to stress on where parts of my persona. My brilliant self thought 'Why not take the chance?'



From my point of view, he's hot. He is 56 and is has a moustache which even though thin, is good looking. He has clean teeth and a little bit of hair in the ears. He is dark and bald. But I don't really stress too much on those qualities. He is just a little overweight, has delicious looking forearms. Hands are always clean and he has four super-large rings in total on both of his hands. His legs are muscular and his feet are as sexy as his hands. He wears a great selection of well fitting shirts and always wears flat front pants. Sometimes he wears them a little too high but that is when I get to see his package. I've seen it a couple of times. Adequate I figure.



He is well mannered, has an impressive vocabulary and is scholarly. He has a great sense of humor and is very interested in pulling legs of everyone around him. He has impressive managerial qualities which are appreciated by almost everyone at the hospital. He is a totally bitchy to those students who don't fit into his scheme of things. This is the reason why he's not popular among students. I can assure you that if you are clever, you can get on with him. I really am amazed by the unawareness of students on skills of hitting on hot sexy older professors.



Now, the one thing really particular about him is his way of leaning against someone when he gets bluesy. He almost hugs and holds on for a lengthy 10 seconds or so when he does this. This is totally weird when you picture it during grand rounds. But hell, if I see an olderman hugging anyone, I get stimulated!



Since I vibe with him in most of our professional and personality aspects, I am a favorite student of his. And I utilize each and every bloody opportunity that comes my way to further this. In the last three months or so, I have been having the freedom to express my thoughts whenever and wherever I wished. Therefore, I have a lot of talking time with him through the daily work routine.



I hope you have a good picture of our relationship before I lead you to our recent encounters.



Two weeks back, he was off from work for a few days as he was touring with his family. On the day he returned, I was the only one accompanying with him in rounds. He was wearing a very hip cotton shirt with bold blue stripes and wearing his trousers riding high revealing his package. I was aroused to say the least.



I was almost lost in my thoughts about him as we walked down a corridor between wards when out of plain nowhere he asked me 'Kris, what do you think about this shirt?' For a brief second I was like a decerebrate animal. Then I responded 'Wonderful! In fact, I was thinking about commenting about that'. 'Oh really!' he said 'My son forced me to buy this. When we went shopping during the tour, they just barged into a shop and ordered shirts for me without even asking my opinion. They made me buy a lot of branded shirts and hip shirts, those which might good look good on people like you. Certainly not on me.' 'You must be kidding', I was almost drenched in my own saliva when I blurted out 'Come on sir, such shirts look great on you.' How I wished I could add '... and sexy oldermen like you' along with that sentence.



The conversation carried on like that for a few minutes. I was harbouring thoughts on trying to bring his high riding trousers into the light. Finally I got my opportunity. In another corridor I started by saying 'Sir, I would like to comment on something else. I think that you wear your pants a little too high. I suggest you lower that and you would look even better'. He was totally surprised. But I could sense the happiness. He replied 'Yeah, my kids too say that I wear it high. But am I not too old to wear good looking clothes? Besides, I can't wear them any lower.' I said 'No sir, they can be a bit lower. Look at me, I'm wearing them low enough.' I felt that my luck was running bloody high when he poked at my tummy with his finger and palpated my umbilicus over my shirt and said 'Yes, you are wearing it properly. But I think my umbilicus is higher. He then made out his own umbilicus and realized that it was not as high as he thought it was. He admitted that he is wearing it high. I suggested that he should make that slight modification in his dressing to improve his looks.



Since that day, every day I would say something good about his shirts etc. He will be almost beaming when I do this.



Today, he was wearing an impeccable light blue Crocodile shirt and a black trousers which fit him so well that he looked like heaven. The pants were worn nice and low. I really couldn't wait to tell him how good I looked. I got my first opportunity when we were having our tea break. I said that his shirt was awesome! He was grinning so wide, I could see his whole set of teeth. He said 'From now on, I've decided that I'm only going to wear branded shirts like these. I'm going to be fashionable'. I couldn't further this thread at that point as there were others in our room.



I was disappointed when I came to know that he had gone to rounds. I was busy with something else and therefore he had taken someone else for the rounds. I felt like kicking myself for not commenting like how I wanted to.



But luck changes drastically! He came back from rounds and started looking at some patients in the Outpatient clinic. I hung around talking about the cases. Actually, I was unable to take my eyes of him. After he disposed of the last patient, he walked into a side room to prescribe something to a lady who's working in the hospital. I waited till he was about to leave.




He turned around and asked me 'Kris, everything is done I guess. I am going home now.'



I said 'Sir, can I share a moment with you. It is something personal.' He didn't understand me at first. But realizing what I said, he walked towards me and took grabbed at my forearm.


I stuttered 'Sir, I just wanted to comment about your dressing once again. I think your pants are wonderfully low today. This is almost perfect. You look excellent!'


He was surprised to find that I had called him to say this. 'You were waiting for me to get free to say this. Oh, thank you!'


With that, he dragged me into a side room and asked me 'Do I look really good?'


'Of course yes. You look wonderful!'


He continued 'I still can't believe that you were waiting for this. That is quite unexpected'


I said 'Sir, I just wanted to complement you because I thought it would make you feel good. I hope you take it that way' '... and have sex with me later on in the evening' I said in my mind.


He took my hand gave me a firm handshake and said 'Thank you. Thanks a lot. Now am I permitted to leave?'


I said, 'Yes sir. Goodbye.'


He went out of the clinic and and I heard him say to another student 'Hey you, you are not good enough.You guys should be like Kris.'


I really don't know if that last comment had a homoerotic element to it. I hope it had. I've promised to myself that I'll carry on with this fantastic lead that I have.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...