Rottenness of braces

Some of you might remember that I'm on braces. It’s been almost six months since I am on these. And the different is plain and obvious. My smile has just gotten much better. To keep things in proper perspective let me clarify that one of the good things about me was my ‘smile’. So you can imagine how captivating my smile is right now. Those who fantasize me, keep on drooling away!



These days, the orthodontist tightens the brace every month or so. Eating is a rotten experience in the first 3 days after such a tightening. After that, the other end of the metal wire becomes loose and starts to poke out. Sometimes, the occasional tongue or finger gets stuck and is wounded. That is a rotten experience as well.




But the really rotten aspect of wearing braces is that it the one reason why I can't hope to engage in safe oral sex.


No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...