Plans for the coming few weeks

It is about a week after which I will officially discontinue working at the hospital. I’m still not sure what I’m going to do in the 10 odd weeks before I leave to join my course in April end. I guess I’ll give my songwriting instincts one more full blooded go. Along with that I should read a few good books as well. Maybe I’ll keep on attending the academic sessions at the hospital and read some theory along with it. In between this, I have to plan transporting my guitar gear. Don’t forget shopping for the rest of my gear – an mp3 player, a mobile phone and a digital camera.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...