On Chuck's wedding day

I am glad that I got to share a room with Ray for Chuck’s wedding. I was feeling very down and it had been a long time since I opened out to Ray. I did just that taking about 2 hours while watching Scary Movie part 3. The movie was hilarious. That is why I didn’t feel quite as a bad at the time I was explaining about the problems with Chuck that I was having.



I was so relieved after. As anytime, Ray had plenty of sound suggestions. One of them was to decrease my interactions with Chuck for sometime until things cool down. I thought I’ll try that.



During the wedding, I tried to keep a low profile. Somehow, keeping a low profile and showing resentment towards the deal that Chuck was giving me means keeping out of group photographs. I did that my making myself busy by taking photos of everyone.



I’m wickedly insane.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...