I hate parasitic kids

I was chilling today evening. Chilling as in 'Writing songs and recording them.' My friend S with whom I indulge in such chilling sessions had to take a break to go somewhere. And to I went downstairs with him to see him off.



There was this little cousin of mine. He is around 11 years of age. He looks dumb. He acts dumb. He IS dumb. But still, I try to engage in some conversation with him. Things don't work out. He is trying to hit me with a folder hand kerchief while I'm trying to talk to him. I get so pissed, I start walking to and fro.



As if to piss me off further, he starts to follow me. I try walking in all directions. He is there behind me. Like a shadow. Like a tape worm. I get really pissed. I'm very desparate. He starts talking to me. Same old parasitic-sickening-kid-pesky-questions.



I totally lose it. Well, almost. But a flash of brilliance saves me. I dial my neighbor/friend's number. I offer to type him a few questions for a test he is preparing for students.



I say to the kid that I'm going to my friend's place. He asked me where it is as I start to walk away. I say that it is at the other end of the city and continue walking away. 'Why aren't you taking your scooter then?' I just walk faster.



I spent a lovely two hours at my friend's place watching some Dish TV (VH1 to be exact) while typing some pages of matter.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...