I descended from Kingdom Insecta


Now this is me and my skinny self playing the guitar. I'm almost laughing to death while Ray was shooting this. Why? Check my arms out! Whoa, paint a few coconuts on the T-shirt sleeve and kazzzoooom, you have got a genuine looking coconut tree which is bent to about 90 degrees in the middle. Just to get rid of this ridiculously disturbing distraction, Ray suggested I wear a shirt. You will see me wearing a shirt in the next couple of snaps. But seriously, doesn't the T-shirt look cool? I got it free with the guitar. And for those guitar fanatics, I'm playing a cool A7 on the fifth fret. Posted by Hello

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...