Covering the bare truth with a shirt


Probably my coolest photo yet. If you are wondering why my face is all blacked up, let me reassure you that it is not that dark by default. It is actually a little digital image editing trick that I used to get this natural effect for blocking from viewing something that is so breathtaking, it can distract you from the rest of the photograph. And the trick is called a shaded rectangle. Now, do you realize what I meant about my arms. Just look at me with the shirt on and don't I look like I have just burst out of a rock magazine? Posted by Hello

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...