The overhanging moustache

I saw the Plastic Surgeon professor for the last time in a few months time today. He is being transferred to another medical college. I was thinking about why I should be so attracted to his smile. Of course, I couldn't find the exact reason why then. Later on, in the evening, I saw another man who I have had a crush on for a long time now. He is my neighbor's son in law. At that moment, I realized that the two persons had a thing in common; their moustache was thick, black and overhanging the upper lip totally. And when they smiled, only very little of their teeth showed.



This is strange. Why should I be concerned about such minute physical features in men? Am I that superficial?



Another couple of days of break.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...