Dry Onam

It is the time of Onam in this part of the world. It is the biggest fesitval each year. Lots of history and mythology associated with it. I'm not going to go into depths of it and get myself bored.



I went out with a couple of my friends to check out the festivities. It was very disappointing. Even though there were a lot of people, and therefore, a number of hot silverfoxes, the whole thing was a drag. Illumination was sparse and unimaginative. The few stalls for exhibition and sale were already closed. There was not even a good food festival.



Talking about food; it's customary that you have a feast at home during Onam. But for me, I still had my feast at a hotel despite the fact that my Mom and Dad were home and were free. This again highlights the kind of difference that I have with my friends when it comes to family ties.



Carrying on about food; today is the second day I had Tandoori Chicken for dinner. I enjoy Tandoori a lot. Especially with good company. Yesterday it was Ray. Today with was S. M. P. and another neighbor. Both dinners were highly enjoyable.



Another couple of days off.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...