Checking out

I'm typing this in the one hour break I got to change and go back to the hospital after a tiring 24 hours of duty.



Yesterday, while I was having lunch at a restaurant nearby, a hot middle aged man with the 'overhanging moustache' came and sat in a table in front of mine facing me. I was checking him out initially. I got about 30 seconds of head start as he was busy ordering and chatting with his companions.



Then, he saw me looking at him and he made big time eye contact. I tried to not look into his eyes. But he kept checking me out in little stretches.



Of course, there might have been other reasons than my 'hotness' to make people stare at me; I was smeared bits of plaster of paris. But I felt happy of getting someone who I thought was hot to check me out. I even had an urge of going up and meeting this guy in person.



But I decided against it in the end. And it was one of the wisest thing to do. When I went back to the theatre, in a visit to the OT, I saw this guy standing with a patient whose surgery was being done.



Therefore, I kept the principle of not getting involved with patient or bystanders. At leat, I'm morally correct.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...