At the theatre

There are persons to whom you are not supposed to be sexually attracted to. Those include family members, relatives, professional acquaintances etc. For me, the list is still longer. Add to it Dads of friends, patients and their relatives/friends. At some point in my life, I've been sexually attracted to persons from all of these groups. I'm trying my best to get hold on this trend and I think I'm doing well.



But I'm really not sure about professional acquaintances. I think they should be cancelled out of the list. I have seen a lot of persons pairing up after running into each other at work. It sure sounds quite normal. For me, the picture is slightly different. I get attracted to professors. I know I shouldn't be having feelings for them, however attractive they might seem. But it is so hard.



Yesterday, being in the aroused state of hyposomnia, I was called upon to assist a surgery at the hospital on an emergent basis. Our little team of three was led by a 40 odd year old plastic surgeon. He had a cute face and a nice body. He was funny and was easy to get along wtih. Of course he is very skilled and informed. In summary; totally hot!



I was thinking about him all through out the surgery. I was so interested that I forgot the strain of having to elevate a bulky leg for about 40 minutes in a stretch. Even though I was profusely sweating, but didn't feel tired.



The sad part is that I'm almost sure he is married and straight. It was more or less confirmed by his heterosexist joke about physical contact between myself and the nurse. Whew, how I wish that one day, one of these professors would come and ask me out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is no harm in wishing and dreaming ,in fact it is good - many dreams and big dreams, some of them are bound to materialise.
JK

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...