At the Library

Today, I got into our college library after about 3 years. It felt wonderful to be back inside the place where I used to spend a lot of hours in my undergrad days. But I had to go through a lot of shit to get in. To get inside the library, you needed a college ID card. I was denied of one because I was doing Voluntary training. Without and ID you had to get an external membership after paying extra charges. That is not the actual catch. With external membership, you cannot use the library after 4 pm in the afternoon. Of course, I can't accept that. So I had to meet the Principal and a couple of professors in charge of the library. Hopefully, I can get the confusion sorted out by tomorrow.



Ray and Mr. Lion met again and had sex today. Ray was really ecstatic about this when I met him in the evening. I couldn't get Mr. Lion's reaction to this. I am sure he would have enjoyed this as much as Ray did. The coolest thing is that I am not even feeling bad about missing out. I guess, I can wait even longer for more action.



In the night, after a sudden surge of inspiration, I re-recorded 'Living Your Dream' again. This time, I did it with a capo on the 3rd fret. I was amazed to listen to the result. This really looks like a listenable song. I really wish I had written something better. Maybe I should re-write the song. I don't know if that is technically correct ie. compose a song and then re-write the lyrics.



Two days after, guys.


1 comment:

Kris Bass said...

2 days break; I had a 24 hour duty yesterday rounded up by staying at the hospital until the work finishes today. I'm very tired even though I managed to sleep for 3 hours in the night.

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...