Docker ditched me

I guess I should have seen it coming when he started saying weird things about me. The actual ditching process was arrogantly wicked. I had e-mailed him if I found me so annoying as to stop chatting with me and had suggested that if that was the case, we should stop interacting altogether. He edited the text that I had typed deleting everything but this - 'we should stop interacting altogether'. I'm sad to lose a very knowledgeable friend. But I don't think that I have done anything wrong.



It is funny that he should ditch me on the day when I found that my nick name Kris has a hurtful meaning;

Kris: Malay or Indonesian dagger with a wavy-edged blade.


In the last three days, I've found about half a dozen interesting blogs to read. I have actually started gathering a list of them which is on display on the sidebar on the right above my 'Previous Posts'. Jalal's Search for Love in Karachi, so curiously named like Faustus MD's inspiration blog, is probably the one which I most enjoyed reading. The others whose style I'm still getting used to are Sarah with her Tales of Ordinary Madness and Sin with his Venial Sin: Culture Chameleon.



As my irrepressable hunger to write about myself rages on, I'm amassing plenty--and when I say plenty, I mean it--of text for my personal website. Sometimes it is boring and I wish I could stop. But it cetainly helps if you get comments about this blog from someone as important as Mr. Lion himself. He actually typed in



"... is just fantastic. I do not want to boost your morale unreasonably, but i get a feeling that you are developing a fine talent. Your writing reminded me of Frank Kafka or Sharti Brata. Please keep it up. It gave a fine (though long) reading to me. All the same, I appreciate your style."


As I come to terms with issues in my life regarding lengths, I'm glad I've found one where I need to decrease, rather than increase that of something. ;-)



Wow! But I have to admit that I didn't even know who these two authors were until I looked them up on the internet. But I'm sad that I couldn't find more about their work. With suspicion of being deceived by flattery lurking in the background, I felt elated. And to add to this, I've been commented upon by a few of my readers. I feel very good about this.



Tiger & PigletsOne strange feeling that is seeping over me is a desire to become a pig. Not any darned pig, of course. I would give up all of the rest of my life; rest meaning the part I haven't been talking about, for becoming a piglet like the one in the picture. For those still not getting the point, I love Cats - specifically Tigers and a certain breeds of Lions! The only disgusting part of the photo is it's source; NewsIsCrappy.com. It's a pity that these people find such cute stories attractive.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...