I love Saddam!

I know that the in-thing these days is Photoblogging. But it's not due to that reason that I'm posting so many photos in my posts, as I'm going to today for example.



I have been bragging about my WHILTHS list. Yes, so from the time of the Kuwaiti invasion in early 90s (I know some of you would positively stop breathing when I finish this sentence), Saddam Hussein has been in there. If you are not seeing the light in my argument, this is why.







If you still don't like him try these.







At least this should get yourself attracted!





I know that I'm crazy about him. But, don't you see the reason? Come on, wasn't he cute? Didn't he hold a powerful position? Doesn't he look downright - I mean business - kinda guy? But as many older men, he hasn't gotten any better with age. Check these pics out to find why.







Maybe it's because he didn't have nourishment during the months of refuge in that pit. Maybe he is having some other affliction (I heard that he might have cancer). But anyhow, he's not as hot anymore.



Mr. Lion's computer finally is back up and running. You know the funny thing in his mails is the way he conceals the words like sex, fellatio with words like 'discussion' and 'active participation' etc. This reads crazy when you actually are reading mails. I guess this is to keep himself under cover, from his family, about his gay identity.



Mr. Docker is acting serious and weird these days. The other day, he was offended(although he has not admitted yet that he was) when I asked him to read my blog. He said that he would like to know more about me before reading the blog as he thought that it was intrusion of privacy otherwise. That is strange enough for me. He went on to say that I keep on changing topics in chat and that when he wants to continue on a particular topic, I am tenacious. Today morning, he asked me a set of short, direct questions. I answered them. He asked me if I would like to ask some about him. As I was chatting with a few others at the same time, I took some time in replying. I apologized and explained this. He winded up the chat saying 'Next time I send you a greeting, if you are already engaged in chatting with someone else, please tell me. I prefer to chat one-on-one, without competition. Good night.' Is this strange or what? Maybe it's the age factor - he is 75!



I don't know if you have heard of them, Red Rain, a gospel (I presume) band from the New Zealand which performed in my town yesterday. I and Ray had almost decided on going. But the gospel thing put us off. Even their website is in an *.org domain! We spent the evening doing a crossword instead. I am wondering if I have squandered an opportunity to see a rock band in action. It's so rare a phenomenon in this part of the world!

1 comment:

Rahul Barua said...

Cool I love saddam hussain 2 ,Gawd ill be missing the gassing of Kurds now that he is gone.

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...