S arrives

Yesterday, my friend S (with whom I had many a relationship swing) finally made his way to Mumbai. He's joining a Audio Engineering course for a year. That means that finally we (me and Xander) have a drummer option. I hope this works out fine. I and Xander have been going through rough times and the relationship between S. and him is also not very good. It can create problems. But it broadens our scope so much more! It sure is exciting.

At the same time, I got a message from May saying that she also has started feeling miserable like me after having started her residency in North India. I don't know what to feel at this moment about this. My misery should end soon. But my best friend's has just started.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...