Another bad day

Another bad day at the hospital. It seems that such days are getting commoner as the weeks go by. Today, it all started with an avoidable conversation about the lack of sincerity/responsibility of the whole system in the hospital. My registrar who disagreed with me on this point finally turns out to be egotistic. He has must have been hurt by me saying such things. He also complained about the fact that I make tonnes of excuses.

A bit of laxity in my work provided the spark for the firing that I got. I felt bad. I was told to not complain/criticize about others if I don't do my work properly. Lots of hurtful words were used. He also accused me of being talented only in hobbies and not i being intersted in medicine.

At the end of it all, I felt horrible. Because of my registrar himself I had to miss jamming with Xander in the evening. Similarly I couldn't watch the Football match between England an Paraguay. I ended up watching Argentina's match while doing dirty paper work of the ward.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...