Hopeless

I think that my residency would always remain a sad story. After two days of work with little rest, during which I was insulted many a time for the way I work and the way I talk, you would think that the thing can't worsen. Well, they did.



First my registrar asked my colleague to take a round of my ward before he came. That's to show that I'm not worth being trusted. To add fuel to my registrar's fire, I got up late and came late for his round.



Now I'm being relegated to almost servanthood and am denied of operative opportunities. Just have to do menial jobs again.



Why does this happen like that? Why do I always piss of my registrars?

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...