3 topics

The last two days, I'm doing less and sleeping like a pig. I can assure you that it has nothing to do with the tiredness levels. There is something inherently wrong in my system. And because of that, I had to miss two consecutive morning classes at the hospital.





I've been practicing guitars and scales whenever I get time. I've been trying modes in creating riffs actually to great effect. This mode thing is really cool as I made an interesting bass line yesterday just by playign three different modes of the same scale!




Chuck is going to spend a whole day this Sundary with his fiance. I would have to cover for him on that Saturday. I think that Chuck is really acting bold enough to try and bond with his fiance.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...