More cricket

Our local cable operator has disappointed us sports fans yet again. Since the turn of this month, ESPN-Star Sports has been taken out from the bouquet. The newspaper reports allege the company's debts to the sports channels as the cause. Of course, the operator has its version of the story.



Whatever be, we are deprived of quality sports action. And when I say quality sports action, I mean something like an Australia Vs. New Zealand ODI series Down Under. The first match was reviewed as ODI cricket at its best. The second one didn't fall short of expectations either. And I can't see even a bit of it! Shame, pity shame.



At the same time, I'm getting to play more cricket in our college ground in the evenings. The sessions, whose attendances are decreasing by the day, are physically demanding. And I suddenly seem to have lost my batting touch.



I always have this problem when I re-start playing cricket. The first day is always better than the next couple of weeks after which things start to improve again.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...