The disaster

I'm finally back after taking a couple of weeks' break from blogging and other similar essential activities of dailiy living. I'd love to bray about how these past fortnight has been so exciting, so promising etc. But it is not the time to celebrate, is it?



The Tsunami which hit the whole of SE asia has also affected the place that I live. Fortunately enough, I and my family are unaffected by its devastation. But every form of media is airing sad pictures and sorry stories of the victims.



As a medical professional, I've offered my services. I'm hoping that I'll get called to help someone out.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...