Time to shrug off the allelomimetic behaviour

It did seem a little strange when I first started talking to my sister after she came home. Two years back, I was being the post-pubescent younger brother without any sense of direction in life and she used to be the mature person who had the life that she once hoped for. We shared everything between ourselves. I have been grateful to her for supporting the way she has did in letting me become what I’m now.



Now it’s almost the exact opposite. I am enjoying what my life the way I want with the kind of confidence that I rarely experience. She is going through one of her worst phases of her life after marrying. And she seems lost in her own castle of shattered dreams. She and I have been rarely talking for the past few months. I was feeling bad about not doing that.



The conversations seem to follow the same course. She explains how wonderful she’s feeling being back at home. Then goes on to say how bad her life is at her new home but how good BIL is. I try to explain to her that it’s over a year and a half and that they two have to decide on a proper strategy which would work to make her life better. She says “You don’t understand. This isn’t easy!”.



For three days the conversation went on in this pattern with me trying in vain to suggest that they are allowing someone to rule over them without any need for the same. Finally, I felt lost again and contacted my personal shrink, Mr. Lion.



Mr. Lion asked me to stop bothering my Sis and BIL with their troubles unless they demanded help. He said that me and my Sis are showing something called “Allelomimetic behaviour” which actually means group thinking behaviour. He said it’s fine just to give them support and in due course things will clear up. He also suggested the origin of my homosexual tendencies from one of my parents. He also thinks this might have rubbed on my sister. Honestly, I never thought about that!



This is extremely interesting. I’m in a situation where I think I have found some answers to the origins of my sexual orientation. Also, Mr. Lion has cleared up my dilema about my sister. I’m quitting from being allelomimetic with my Sis. Thank you, Mr. Lion!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...