Love triangle

Life gets weirder. First of all, FAUSTUS MD, the man who inspired me (with the blog The Search for Love in Manhattan) to create this blog, replied to mail saying that he enjoyed my style of writing. Great! Mr. Lion gave me and Ray a wonderful tour of the zoo. It also featured close encounters with tigers which is what I have always fantasized about! Everything about Mr. Lion is infatuating! Ray finally agreed to my earlier descriptions about the man. Mr. Lion and Ray were meeting for the first time and now they are going to meet again in about three days’ time.



Now, you must be confused about the picture. I’m dating Mr. Lion. I along with Ray go see Mr. Lion. Mr. Lion is making plans with Ray. It’s not a complicated love triangle. I and Ray can’t figure out why we are doing this. But the truth of the matter is that it’s very hard to find any SilverFox in this part of the world, forget someone like Mr. Lion! And therefore, we are okay with Mr. Lion seeing both of us at the same time.



Back to cloud 1. I want to see Mr. Lion more often. Not for sex always. Just to share some time between us. I don’t know if Mr. Lion is game for it. I’ve sent him a mail asking him if he would be interested. I hope he says yes.



What would you do if your best friend did something like going to a hill station without telling you? What if the reason for him not informing might be that he is scared that you might want to go along with him to the tour? Chuck is doing this to me now. But I’m fine with it. I’m not that easy to convince against in such situations.


3 comments:

Kris Bass said...

Yeah, you bet! He's awesome. Just my type. Thanks for the comment Mr. Larrson.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kris,Just want to mention the name of a tamil novel which was later made into a movie- "Sila Nerangalil Sila Manithargal" ,the title kind of justifies weird behaviour by otherwise balanced people and very natural & normal behaviour by people considered weird. Here you are on one side sharing your dream guy with a friend and on the other hand another friend's not even wanting to share your company on a tour...Human behaviour is so complex ,probably even more complex than being gay.
Incidentally I am not a Tamilian but have lived a few years of my life in Madras (then).
JK

Kris Bass said...

Hey JK, I've sorted the friendship issues with Chuck. Everything is fine and less complicated.

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...