A refreshing change

Finally, after a long wait of over 700 days, I was at the my college hospital doing some work. Oh, I can't tell you how good it felt! I was a little edgy when I went there. I didn't know if I could fit in to the system to which I was so snugly engaged 2 years back. The first day, or night rather, went very well. I feel like a changed person now while interacting with persons, especially patients. But since I was not officially on duty, I had to keep a check on myself through out the whole time. I have this problem of putting myself under all kinds of rules and restrictions during some occasions where I was uninvited/shouldn't have been present. It's fine to have some kind of restriction always. But I overdo it most of the times. Thankfully, except for the wretched feeling it gives me, it has never back-fired!



It was a very different day/night yesterday. I went back to the 2 movies/day theme. Watched Gladiator on TV in the morning. Again, I fell in love with the magnificience of Rome and the empire. Lovely screenplay, great fight scenes and of course, gorgeous SilverDaddies! Wait a minute! Every movie I love has one or two of these cute older men. Is it because of them that I watch movies? I was able to generalize the question sometime later on in the day. After reading/sleeping till tevening, I switched on the tennis on the tube from the French Open. It was a total mishap of the Ladies singles championship match. I was still enjoying it very much? Why you may ask? What? Not again! Yes, there are a lot of moustached daddies in the spectators that, very curiously, attract the attention of the cameras. They keep on showing such guys between points dammit! Is this why I watch Tennis? Maybe it's not just me. Perhaps, everyone likes them!



After spending the day until about 4 AM at the hospital, I came home feeling fresh. I had decided not to sleep and watched "Braveheart" on DVD. I think the theme is naive but the cinematography deserves some applause. Having seen Gibson's "Passion...", I feel that he makes movies in a similar way.



One more thought that I would like to share with you today. I don't know how many of you interact with so many persons in your professional life. But, my profession is such that a lot of unsuspecting persons pass through my life, as patients, who, under different circumstances, would be ideal persons to have a crush on or start a relationship with. During my internship, I had a lot of feelings with patients. But I tried supressing them not only because I was still uncomfortable about my sexual identity, but also because of the fact that I believe in strict professionalism at work. In the last 2 years or so, I have come out and now am very confident about myself being gay. It's the first time after this that I have worked in a professional enviornment. I saw a couple of interesting men and I stared at them a couple of seconds longer than others. What should I do in such situations? Does anyone have any idea?



The lack of sleep, about a couple of dozen hot men (combined total from TV, movies and hospital) and the pleasure of finding my feet back in my work environment is making me very horny today.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...