The real aetiologies of Depression - part 2 - The Family Scene

Needless to say that I have had tumultuous relationship with my family, things have somehow managed to worsen. As my coming out experiences have always been beneficial, I still firmly root for coming out to my parents sooner than later. Most of my friends agree to this.

I’ve come out to all of my band members in Noise Market and Sandy’s parents, my future landlords have been very supportive. They insist that I should seek for some financial security from my parents after them knowing that I’m not that bad after all. They feel that this has to be achieved through the route of my sister/my uncle who already are aware of my true nature.

At the same time, my sister and my brother-in-law have practically disowned me for being what I’m. They think that me falling in love with a man is an aberration and I’m going to be doomed to move into an apartment and start living with the love of my life. That shatters me. I’m glued together by my wonderful lover, great friends, music and the antidepressants that I have started.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...