Dichotomy of bands

Well, the life of a musician must focus at least sometime on the music that he’s playing, at least in such a fashionable exposition as an online weblog. And I’ve not been doing that enough I presume.

The two bands that I play for are so different in the content and the directions that they are taking.


  • Noise Market: Things couldn’t be better. We recorded a demo CD in about 3 days and mixed and mastered that in a little over a week. We have already worked on about 7 original songs and are working on our cover versions of popular songs. All our covers have our label on it which makes me proud to even admit that we are covering. We are planning to approach the industry fellows and hope to make a profitable income out of it. Our first gig happens to be at my hospital this month end. I am really hoping that all the time that I put into this band sacrificing virtually my entire professional career is going to pay in rich dividends.

  • Shoonyas: It never took off. We’re still dormant on all aspects of ours. We hardly ever jam and there seems to be no bright future, at least immediate. But things look like changing and I might be playing actively in the gigs starting late next month or so.


That was hard enough. Now, lets go back to more interesting stuff. Like, wow did you know that my lover has the biggest… in the whole planet, of… hearts?

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...