Antidepressants and Soporifics

My life has been very good in my prioritized areas. But it has been tiring and stressful. I have had to travel, stay up late, have an irregular schedule and have emotional crescendo decrescendos with my friends and lover.

All this has resulted in me being anxious about my professional future and my economic stability. Even though my lover tries to allay my own darkest fears, I guess it was wise of me to seek psychiatric help from my good friends. The have prescribed me anti-depressants and soporifics.

I have had a weird time two weeks into them with side-effects like uncomfortable sleep with weird nightmares to inability to achieve orgasms. But I am sticking to them hoping that they would easier for me to face the immediate future. The only cure for this syndrome, as my psychiatrist friends think, is the eventual union between the two lovers from across the continents.

I am really hoping that it would happen at the earliest so that my derailed life can be salvaged.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...