The chat with T.

It's high time I paid some attention to my academics. It is really hard to keep up with an alter-career. Even without one, it is hard to manage life in such a hospital. This is the fact that I discussed with T. in the night. It was very odd; the time of the conversation that is. At around 1.30 AM. Our hospital community is very conservative. Generally, guys and girls, unless married, are not supposed to hang out in rooms at that time of the night. So when T. comes in, I can't close the door. I have to leave it open to prove to the world that we don't have fling at it. Come on guys. Open your eyes. I'm gay. She's straight. And yet?

Anyway, we talked a lot about the conflicts that I have had. My basic question about myself was whether I wanted to invest my time and money in my alternative career when things are really not going so smoothly with my band members. She made me convince that if I felt so, I should go for it. But without ditching my medicine altogether. The point that she stressed is that she can't take decisions for me. That has to be solely my responsibility.

Besides, I think I'm more peaceful when I'm writing on my blog. My feelings kinda open out and that keeps me charged. That's why I'm trying to put in entries for all these days.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...