The day out with E-boy

The day after I touched down in Mumbai, I was on leave. That day was actually my emergency. I wanted to have adequate rest before I joined back. Had I joined back on Monday itself, I would have been drained after my long night out with Xander and E-boy That wouldn't be an ideal re-start to my work at the hospital.

Now, I and E-boy. had to go back to his home because Xander had so uncaringly planned a night in bed with his girl-friend GS. On that note, I don't know if I have ever mentioned about her on this. She's been around for about 6 months right now and I think the problems with me and Xander have increased after she came into the scene. I'll post about that relationship, which I think is creating significant problem in my life with the band.

So, after sleeping at E-boy's uncomfortably warm apartment, we get ready to hang-out in the city. We leave his apartment with the idea of searching a 5-string bass for me. We catch a Rick which takes us through an amazing piece of property; a totally virgin green island in the middle of the city with trekking tracks etc.

We find the guitar shops late in the evening but weren't fortunate enough to see any five string bass of our liking. After doing that, we hang out at an absolutely shitty mall near the station which, for its size, is provided with 2 way escalator for the four floors.

In the night, the band finally meet at Xander's place and jam. We do a recording with loads of variety and I end up recording about 2 hours of unedited vintage live recordings; the sort that I love to listen to after a couple of months.

At the end of it all, I pack by bag and head back to my room in the hostel. I would be joining work a few hours later.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...