Party and then Razz

It was the post-ending party. I wanted to badly get to Razz where there was a fantastic concert going on. S. and I were supposed to go there together. But because of the predicament, I couldn't help it. I tried my very best to get out of this party that our professor was throwing. But finally decided that I won't disappoint my colleagues.

The party was at a upmarket club in one of the poshest areas of the city. It had a brilliant gym, spa, swimming pool and what not. The dinner was really disappointing. But I didn't really want it to be good. I wanted to run away as fast as I could and I did just that. Just after our professor left, I caught an auto and went to Razz. An amazing show by the TAAQ was going on. The moment I had stepped in I knew I had missed a lot.

TAAQ is simply amazing. Everything is different and quality. Loved their songs. After the show, I bought two of their CDs. And then I got some tips from their bassist who had an Ibanez 4 - string bass. I met the band manager who I had run into at the Hard Rock a week back.

Wow, another fantastic night at Razz

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...