Snow Patrol

All these years, I've noticed that there have been bands and songs that impress you so much for a short period (at least) that you think that nobody else can make such music. You think so highly of them that they seem to have reached the heights scaled by anyone. Almost become gods of music. But only for a couple of days or perhaps even for a week. This month it has been Snow Patrol, with their single 'Chasing Cars' (which has been on BOB for quite some time). I watched it on VH1 one of these days when I had been at the apartment.

Today, I had gone to Hard Rock to watch a band the 'The Other People'. They didn't sound as good as the last band which played there. But again, the bassist was impressive. I had already seen him play with another band called the 'King Keys'. I met the bassist and got some advice for buying bass guitars. I had gone with PK and another buddy from the hospital after paying back the money that they had borrowed me about a year back.

The night seemed so unrealistically rich when they played 'Snow Patrol' as we were about to leave!

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...