The walk-through

It's been about 1 and half years since I moved in to Mumbai and my folks haven't had the faintest of idea about how things looked like here - in my life. I had a brilliant plan to get them 'see' what's happening here. Today was Diwali day holiday. I had some free time in the morning. What do I do? I took snaps on my phone - I went from my room to the apartment to feed the fishes. And then went to Phoenix mills to have coffee at Barista. From there I went back to my hospital to my wards. Then back to room. I got them posted on my Yahoo photos. And then while I was chatting with my folks, I walked-them through my life. They were really surprised in the bad way when they saw the chawl (practically yes) where we have the apartment. Of course, I took brilliant snaps of hospital campus to make them proud. I'll post some of them snaps in here later.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...