What does 'great' mean?

Today was a cool day at the hospital. But in the evening I felt shitty. Due to envy really. Many a reason to feel shitty. Firstly, I got the info that Chuck had passed his final exam. Ray had sent me a message. I called up Chuck. He picked it up on the third time and said he'll call back. Then I tried Ray. He was in a movie and sounded like he was having sex ie. Cruising. He too hung up.

Then I called S up. He was watching World Cup's opening match and having dinner. He had free time during the weekend and wanted to jam/record. But I was unsure if I could find time. I talked to him for about five minutes explaining the option of going to Xander's apartment and jamming tomorrow if both don't mind each other. He okayed. In between he had told me about the wonderful studio that he was studying at. I couldn't believe my ears when he said that the final project that he's getting is to record his own album with his band in that state of the art studio! Slurp!

Then I rang up Xander. He was watching the Germany match in a packed Cafe in the city. It was so noisy that he was finding it difficult to hear me. I asked him if he minded S. dropping by tomorrow. After shouting on the phone to him thrice, he finally heard me. He said no. And finally when I was about to hang up, he said he had something big to tell me. I asked him if it is good or bad. He didn't listen to the question initially. I was so pissed at my own miserable state and envious of my two bandmates having a jolly good time that I was angry when I asked him the question again. He said 'It's great Doc!'.

I don't know what to feel now. I feel bad about my state. But I want to know if this turn of events on the musical front is going to be significant in my life. I sure hope so.

1 comment:

Jalal said...

Well?

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...