The pleasure of becoming a senior

This is the first time that I'm writing my diary since the addition of juniors into the hospital. I've been honestly trying to help them get to terms with the bloody mess that the hospital runs like. Today, was also the first time that I had some time in the evening to do something like cleaning my own room. I did that and also read some theory about the surgery that I was supposed to perform tomorrow. Such a welcome change this is.

Besides, I copied a train-load of music from S' portable HD. That should whet my growing appetite for listening to music.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kris, your blog is great fun. I sat down and read it all the way through one Saturday night recently. do please keep it going, even you feel that you're not writing enough, or not writing much or whatever. It is very interesting to hear about your thoughts and feelings. All the best, anand

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...