Comedy at the OT

There are at times when everyone screams at the junior residents for not keeping the doors of the OT closed or when a couple of relatives of the patients spend that extra minute by the side of the patient when he or she comes out of the operating room after surgery. Of course, this is meant in the best intention of keeping the OT clean. Today, things were so bafflingly contradictory to such practices. Our matron, former head sister of the OT which I am talking about, held a retirement bash/party at the OT. I don't need to detail how many 'outsiders' in plain clothes and shoes mingled and had lunch in the recovery room. Nobody cared. The patient who just had a hip replacement surgery seemed to be in utter dismay.

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...