Final trip

Sorry for this. I've tons of ideas to write upon. But no time.
I've come back from the first metro city. I didn't have much luck with
the prices of the stuff there. Now, on the eve of my final journey to
my last destination (which could also be described as the first
journey to my final destination; I'll help you figure out how later),
I'm full of feelings that I've never encountered.



I hope you put everything back in place after I come back. That is
in about a week. Till then, I hope you guys would wish me luck with my
purchases.


1 comment:

Fahad said...

Good luck! these type of things do need a lot of luck-and I usually have none!

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...