Web robbery & Omar Sharif

Today, I did something criminal. No, I didn't get arrested by the police while doing 'unnatural sexual practices' as explained in the article 377 IPC. I did something on the internet. I copied a layout design of a popular website on the internet which I stumbled across while searching for tutorials. Of course I'm not going to give you details because I'm sure most of you will forget about this when I get my website running. And I'm sure I'm due for some praise.



Hidalgo movie posterBut seriously, I'm feeling guilty about doing something that I profess against. But it's okay I guess because I'm learning by fiddling around with someone else's design. Such messing around really teaches a lot. It is like a guided 'hands-on-tutorial'. I'm making some solid progress on this last two days. Once I get my layout right, getting it up on the internet should be easy as I have most of the content ready already.



Time for older men. After a period of two weeks, which felt more like two years, I went to the movies with Ray and watched 'Hidalgo'. The movie as such is just okay. But it does give a lot of 'food for thought' for guys like us. Omar Sharif is very attractive in the movie. Especially with the kind of facial hair he sports in his role as a Sheikh. He would end up in my WHILTHS list soon I guess. It gets even better if he sports a stubble like this.


Omar Sharif in the movie Mr. Ibrahim

No comments:

Engayging Life has moved to WordPress

Engayging Life has fully moved to WordPress

Yes, I am alive and I'm still blogging. Regularly. But on WordPress because offers an easier workflow for me. Here is a selection of wh...